|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri May 20, 2016 01:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jun 16, 2016 04:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
On June 16th, the Firehall Arts Centre will be hosting Eat Drink Play, our annual fundraiser which celebrates our 33 year commitment to the community and to producing and presenting theatre, dance and interdisciplinary works that celebrate Canada. This fun event showcases locally produced food, drink and performance. All proceeds from the silent auction go towards creating and supporting arts and culture at the Firehall. We continue to exist as a leader within the community, in the heart of the Downtown Eastside, bringing together artists, innovators, and community members, to create some of the most original and cutting edge performing and visual arts in the city.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this online auction, once online bidding closes, will transition to the in-person auction to be held at the Ead Drink Play event. If you are not in attendance at this event you may still be outbid.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Firehall Arts Society")
- PayPal (details provided to winning bidders upon request)
- All major credit cards at the event.
Payments can be made at:
Firehall Arts Centre280 E Cordova StVancouver, BCV6A 1L3
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at Firehall Arts Centre, 280 E Cordova, Vancouver, BC
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —